Made from solid teak, versatile, handmade and comfy. The cow chair can go anywhere!
This hand made Cow Chair has been crafted from a 100 year old story as the teak has been recycled from its previous life as a construction material at times dating back over 100 years. Reclaimed or recycled teak is the most durable and sturdy of outdoor woods as it comes with a mature lifespan and with it a guarantee to stand up against the elements.
Why do we love reclaimed teak?
Interestingly, teak is unique in that it contains natural properties that prevenet woodrot, so unlike ther hardwoods, it doesn't require any specific maintenance. This makes it ideal for outdoor use as it means you can spend less time worrying about the condition of your outdoor furniture and more time enjoying it. To add to that, teak over time will develop a beautiful silver patina and by doing so will show visible signs of maturity, something that has been known to actually enhance the strength of the wood grain.
Reclaimed teak also possesses natural knots and other features from its previous life as a constructional material making each stool slightly different in its appearance. This gives a unique and charming look, something we are very proud of at Out & Out Original
If you are wanting more information on recycled teak and how to make sure you are buying the real McCoy, why not read out blog post and buyers guide to recycled teak here
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
This stool is made from the earth so we'll be humble and give you a free 5 Year Guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Modern Cow Chair Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently with a clean and firmly wrung damp cloth, drying afterwards with a dry cloth. Avoid rubbing any spilled liquids into the wooden surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp sponge or cloth and clean water. Wipe the entire surface to take care of any small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and any dust build up.
• Do not use spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture.
•Over time, surfaces of wooden furniture pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.