The Akola 4 Seater Dining Set Includes:
Our stylish Akola set comfortably accommodates six people, with the generously sized Akola chairs measuring 55.2cm in length, 56.7 wide and 84.1cm high. Their popular and modern bucket style design ticks the boxes when it comes to comfort and style, with a durable and sculpted resin shell which can quickly and easily be wiped clean, making this set a fantastic choice for the family home.
The matching table measures 157cm in width, 98cm in length, and 74cm high and features a contemporary, streamlined design with tapered legs and slat detailing across the table top. Equally, the chic, graphite grey colouring of this set further adds to its contemporary appeal, whilst still letting your garden do the talking.
What we love about this set:
The minimalistic, Scandinavian-inspired design of the Akola set captures a classic and relaxed style which sets the scene for outdoor living during the summer months. Whether it’s on a patio, balcony, or decked area, the Akola set is sure to provide a practical and stylish addition to your outdoor space.
To top it off, this set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
One year manufacturers warrranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Akola Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The solid UV protected resin used to create the chairs is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof. This means that the chairs can stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep them in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt.