Combining the rustic charm of teak with modern bucket chairs, this set is full of personality.
The Akola Teak Resin Dining Set includes:
Make the most of your outdoor space with the Akola Teak Resin Dining Set. This set brings together our Miami Garden Table, the best value teak dining table in our collection, alongside four of the contemporary-inspired Akola Dining Chairs in graphite grey. Measuring L.160 X W.90 X H.57cm, this set comfortably accommodates four of the ergonomically moulded, bucket-style Akola chairs which measure L.55.2 X W.56.7 X H.84.1cm, yet weigh only 3kgs, making them easily moveable. Constructed using durable and practical resin, these chairs can also be easily wiped clean for fuss-free maintenance, making them a great choice for the family home.
The natural properties teak possesses makes it resistant to woodrot and garden pests. Furthermore, with continued exposure to the sun, teak will turn a beautiful, silver patina colour to further add to its charm. However, you can avoid this by applying an oil from your local DIY store. For more detailed cleaning and care information on how to look after your Akola Dining Set, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this set:
Combining the rustic look of natural wood with the distinctive look of the modern bucket chair in chic graphite makes this set a true Out & Out Original. Better yet, the Miami Garden Table is actually made using FSC certified recycled teak, meaning it has been sustainably sourced and does not contribute to deforestation, making this set a great choice for both you and the environment.
For your added peace of mind, this set is also available with a 12 month constructional warranty, in addition to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250 and includes a two-hour pre-arranged delivery window.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
One year manufacturers warrranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Akola Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The solid UV protected resin used to create the chairs is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof. This means that the chairs can stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep them in the best condition then we would recommend covering with a furniture cover during the winter.
• Whilst teak is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your teak furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover to protect it from the elements, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Simply wash the furniture using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the teak. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils. For the chairs, simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt.