Introduce Scandinavian-inspired simplicity into your garden with our Set of 2 Akola Outdoor Dining Chairs. With a modern bucket style design, the Akola chairs are constructed out of a durable resin shell which is ergonomically shaped and can be wiped clean for ease of maintenance, making them a practical option for outdoor use, particularly within the family home.
The Akola chairs measure a generous 55.2cm in length, 56.7 wide and 84.1cm high and their graphite grey colouring further adds to both their practicality and modern appearance.
What we love about this table:
If you are looking for versatile outdoor seating which will stand the test of time in terms of both its durability and timeless look, then the Akola chair certainly ticks all of the boxes. Whether you choose to place them on a balcony, a decked area or a patio, they are sure to combine well with a diverse array of outdoor tables to help you create a stylish outdoor space.
The Akola chairs are supplied with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Akola Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
• The solid UV protected resin used to create the chairs is maintenance free and weather-resistant, as well as being rust-proof and decay-proof. This means that the chairs can stay outside year-round. However, if you want to keep them in the best condition then we would recommend covering with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash using a brush or sponge and some soapy water to remove any build-up of dirt.