The Alba 150cm Extendable Dining Set Includes:
This stylish 4 seater dining set features a dining table which can extend from a compact 115cm to a more generous 150cm, allowing it to accommodate up to six dining chairs once extended. Made using white oak, this table boasts a modern finish.
The dining chairs have an elegant, tulip-shaped seat and have been upholstered using high quality velvet in an on-trend grey shade, whilst the legs are made of metal to guarantee sturdiness, with the white oak-effect finish making them the perfect match for the dining table.
What we love about this set:
Our Alba Dining Collection showcases white oak as a modern alternative to traditional oak, which still retains the same high quality. This makes the Alba 150cm Extendable Dining Set a great choice for those who appreciate the craftsmanship of traditional design, but are looking for something a little more modern.
For added peace of mind, this dining set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty. You can also read our maintenance advice on how to keep this set in superb condition by taking a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
*Please Note: This dining set is photographed with the table non-extended*
IMPORTANT DELIVERY UPDATE: 04/01/2021
We are currently experiencing many shipment delays due to ports being understaffed, a shortage of shipping containers and a global surge in demand for international shipping amid the coronavirus pandemic.
As a result, the current lead time for our Made to Order sofas is 16 weeks.
If you are ordering a product that says it is ‘in stock’, then our usual delivery timescales of 7-10 working days (or 2-3 working days for Fast Delivery products) apply. For all other products available on pre-order, please be aware that there may be a delay to the timescale stated.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Alba Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If accidental spillage on the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the funiture's surface.