The Alba 150cm Extendable Dining Set Includes:
Add practical sophistication to dining your space with this extendable dining set from Out & Out’s Alba Collection. This set features a versatile, white oak dining table which can extend from a compact 115cm to a more generously sized 150cm. This allows it to accommodate up to six dining chairs once extended, so you can host some extra guests, or just give yourself a little extra space.
The contemporary dining chairs have an elegant, tulip-shaped seat, upholstered using velvet in a sophisticated shade of pink. The legs are made of metal to guarantee sturdiness, whilst the white oak-effect finish makes them the perfect match for the dining table.
What we love about this set:
Our Alba Dining Collection showcases white oak as a modern alternative to traditional oak, which still boasts the same high quality and character. With an extendable dining table and pink velvet chairs, this set is a great choice for those wanting to add an elegant pop of colour to their dining space.
For additional peace of mind, this dining set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty. You can also take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab for maintenance advice.
*Please Note: This dining set is photographed with the table non-extended*
IMPORTANT DELIVERY UPDATE: 04/01/2021
We are currently experiencing many shipment delays due to ports being understaffed, a shortage of shipping containers and a global surge in demand for international shipping amid the coronavirus pandemic.
As a result, the current lead time for our Made to Order sofas is 16 weeks.
If you are ordering a product that says it is ‘in stock’, then our usual delivery timescales of 7-10 working days (or 2-3 working days for Fast Delivery products) apply. For all other products available on pre-order, please be aware that there may be a delay to the timescale stated.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Alba Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage on the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?