Cute and compact, this white gloss dining table measures 80x80cm.
The perfect dining table for the modern home, the Alexandra Small Dining Table measures 80x80cm and is 74cm high. This allows it to comfortably accommodate four dining chairs. However, this table also works perfectly as a two-seater dining set for more compact living spaces, such as apartments.
The contemporary-inspired, white gloss dining table can simply be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. For advice on keeping your table in good condition in the long term, take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this dining table:
As our flagship white gloss table, the Alexandra Dining Table is a truly versatile choice which can be paired with a huge range of different dining chairs, from Scandinavian-inspired bucket chairs to luxurious velvet dining chairs. The Alexandra proves that good things really do come in small packages and you certainly don’t need to compromise on style to find a table which fits a compact space!
To top it off, this table comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available on all orders over £250.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recent blockage in the Suez Canal, we are unfortunately experiencing delays of 3-4 weeks with all shipments. Please allow an extra 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised timescale for all products currently on pre-order, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
This product comes with a limited 12 month warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Alexandra Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.