The perfect dining table for the modern home, the Alexandra Small Dining Table measures 80x80cm and is 74cm high. This allows it to comfortably accommodate four dining chairs. However, this table also works perfectly as a two-seater dining set for more compact living spaces, such as apartments.
The contemporary-inspired, white gloss dining table can simply be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. For advice on keeping your table in good condition in the long term, take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this dining table:
As our flagship white gloss table, the Alexandra Dining Table is a truly versatile choice which can be paired with a huge range of different dining chairs, from Scandinavian-inspired bucket chairs to luxurious velvet dining chairs. The Alexandra proves that good things really do come in small packages and you certainly don’t need to compromise on style to find a table which fits a compact space!
To top it off, this table comes with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is available on all orders over £250.
This product comes with a limited 12 month warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Alexandra Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.