This contemporary Amelia Grey Extending 4 Seater Dining Set includes:
Combining quality with contemporary design, the chairs included within this set have a solid, high quality shell made from plastic resin, which is easy to keep clean, whilst the table top has been made from high pressure laminate, with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, alongside a scratch resistant finish, making this set perfect for the busy family home, with an ability to withstand the test of time. The table also extends to 136cm, which allows you to accommodate any extra (or unexpected!) guests, making it perfect for entertaining, yet functionally compact for everyday living.
What we love about this set:
The perfect centre piece to your kitchen or dining room, this contemporary four seater dining set adds Scandinavian style and simplicity to the home, making it a timeless investment for years to come. The muted, grey toned chairs offer a chic contrast against the wood, which is further complemented by the elegant, tapered legs of the table. With superior quality materials used throughout, this set combines durability with sophisticated minimalism and would look equally impressive in a city apartment as it would in a spacious family home.
Whatever the occasion may be, this dining set will adapt to suit you and can transform from a relaxing place to eat during the daytime, to the stylish focal point of a dinner party by the evening. Its unique design will certainly get your guests talking over a glass of wine or two! You can also purchase additional sets of two of the Amelia bucket chairs, should your guests become regular visitors!
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Amelia Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Amelia chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Amelia chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.