This modern Amelia White Extending 4 Seater Dining Set includes:
Where functional practicality meets Scandinavian style, this dining set features a table made out of high pressure laminate, an extremely durable resin based laminate material which is created at pressures of over 1000lbs per square inch (70kg per square cm). This durability is aided by anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, in addition to a scratch resistant finish. Despite their light colour, the chairs can remain in pristine condition, thanks to their high quality, plastic resin shell, making them quick and easy to wipe clean and perfect for busy family homes.
What we love about this set:
This stylish four seater dining set creates an elegant focal point within the contemporary kitchen or dining room. The solid hardwood table, with its sophisticated, tapered legs is stylishly offset by the crisp, white chairs, creating a fresh and modern look. What we really love about this set is its versatility, with the table extending to 136cm, allowing you to accommodate any extra (or unexpected!) guests, making it perfect for entertaining, yet functionally compact for everyday living.
If you find yourself entertaining on a regular basis, you can even purchase additional sets of two Amelia bucket chairs, to ensure that your guests will always be catered for. Whatever the occasion may be, this dining set offers ease of maintenance and versatility, encapsulated in a timeless, quality design.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Amelia Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical Amelia chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The Amelia chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.