This contemporary dining set combines our grey Amelia Bucket Chairs with a chic high gloss table.
The Amosa Grey 4 Seater Square Dining Set includes:
Combining eye-catching design with practicality, the Amosa Grey Four Seater Square Dining Set is a unique focal point for any modern kitchen or dining room. The quality of the materials used to make this set means that cleaning and maintenance is kept to a minimum.
The resin shell of the chairs and the table, which is finished in a white gloss, can both be easily wiped clean to ensure that your dining set remains in pristine condition. Just as importantly, this dining set also provides superior durability, the table has been made under high pressure, to ensure a robust finish and this is matched by the solid hardwood chair legs, ensuring that this set will stand the test of time.
What we love about this set:
Pairing the high gloss table with the unique bucket style chairs gives a truly designer feel which can transform a kitchen or dining room into a chic and sophisticated space. Whether you are looking for a stylish addition to your city apartment, or a practical family dining set, the Amosa Grey 4 Seater Square Dining Set ticks all of the boxes, providing both style and substance, with its sturdy construction and Scandinavian inspired simplicity.
If that wasn’t enough, this dining set can be delivered free to your door, thanks to our free 2 person delivery service, which is available on orders over £250. If you like the look of this dining set, but prefer the matching look, then this set is also available with white dining chairs. In fact, if it’s the chairs that really catch your eye, then you can even purchase them separately as well. To discuss options, do not hesitate to call one of our furniture experts on 02037 728752, or simply visit the contact page of our website.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Amosa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a damp cloth and water.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•The chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the chair's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.