Transform your kitchen or dining room with this chic and contemporary dining set.
The Amosa White Four Seater Square Dining Set includes:
With its stylish simplicity, the Amosa White Four Seater Square Dining Set is sure to complement a huge range of interior schemes. Despite its chic appearance, this dining set also boasts considerable practicality and superior levels of durability, in the form of resin shell chairs and a gloss finished table, each of which can be easily cleaned. Made under high pressure to withstand the test of time, the table is beautifully offset by the solid hardwood legs of the chairs, guaranteeing a robust finish.
What we love about this set:
If you’re looking to add a touch of designer sophistication to your kitchen or dining room, then the Amosa White 4 Seater Square Dining Set is a fantastic choice. Its compact design means that it would fit perfectly in a stylish city apartment and work well in open plan living spaces. The crisp white colour scheme refreshes and rejuvenates any room, giving the illusion of more space, which again is especially appealing for apartment living.
Thanks to our free 2 person delivery service which is available on orders over £250, this dining set can be delivered to you free of charge. What’s more, we also offer the Amosa Four Seater Dining Set with the option of grey chairs, if that is more in keeping with your interior scheme. Alternatively, you can simply purchase the Amelia Bucket Chairs featured within this dining set separately in either white or grey. If you’d like to have a chat about options then call one of our furniture experts on 02037 728752, or simply visit the contact page of our website.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Amosa Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
•The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a damp cloth and water.
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•The chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the chair's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.