The Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in Blue includes:
The modern Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in Blue combines our Aria Dining Chairs which are upholstered using superb quality velvet with the Bergen Glass Dining Table to create a set which is packed full of stylish charm. Creating the illusion of more space, the Bergen Dining Table measures 150cm in length and is 90cm wide and 75cm tall, allowing it to comfortably accommodate six dining chairs which have a chic, armless design and sculpted seat, with dimensions of L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm.
Both the table and chairs feature black steel legs for a stylish yet highly durable look. For advice on how to keep the glass table top in good condition, as well as how to look after velvet dining chairs, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this set:
The Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set in Blue is the perfect dining set for any modern home looking to add an injection colour whilst keeping a refined and sophisticated look overall. The luxurious velvet upholstery helps to create an inviting dining space, whilst the glass table is perfect for giving a room a more open and contemporary feel.
To top it off, we are pleased to provide this set with a 12 month constructional warranty, alongside our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Aria Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use. • If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary. • To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.