The Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
Add character to your dining space with this distinctive dining set which pairs six of our Aria Vintage Leather Effect Dining Chairs with our flagship Glass Dining Table, the Bergen Table. Measuring L.150 x W.90 x H.75cm, the Bergen Dining Table features an elegant glass table top with tapered legs which have been made out of durable steel.
The legs’ of the table pair perfectly with the Aria Chairs’ steel legs to give this set a touch of industrial style, which is complemented by the chairs’ artificial brown leather upholstery, which has a stylish vintage effect. The Aria chairs boast a chic, armless design with a sculpted seat, measuring L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm overall.
What we love about this set:
Combining modern simplicity with a touch of industrial style, the Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set allows you to create the illusion of more space, thanks to the glass table top, whilst the practical dining chairs can easily be wiped clean. For further advice on maintenance, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
We are pleased to provide the Aria Glass 6 Seater Dining Set with a 12 month constructional warranty, in addition to our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Aria Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use. • If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary. • To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.