If you’re looking for the perfect velvet chairs then your search may very well be over! Our Aria Velvet Chairs boast a contemporary, armless design with a wide sculpted seat, having dimensions of L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm. Weighing a sturdy but moveable 5.2kgs, these chairs also feature sleek, black legs which have been constructed using durable steel for the ultimate resilience.
The superb quality velvet used to upholster these chairs is what gives them a truly designer feel, with a plush and comfortable finish. For advice on how to care for your Aria Chairs, as well as our general furniture assembly tips, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about these chairs:
The Aria Chairs in Grey are ideal for style-conscious fans of modern design who are looking to create a warm and inviting space, whether that be in the dining room, bedroom, or elsewhere in the home. The luxurious velvet upholstery creates a stylish contrast against the modern and minimalistic silhouette, whilst the soft grey shade of the fabric is sure to complement any contemporary interior scheme.
For your added peace of mind, we are pleased to provide these chairs with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery is also available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Aria Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.