Add character to your dining space with the Aria Vintage Leather Look Chairs in Brown. Measuring L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm, these chairs have a wide, sculpted seat for added comfort and weigh a sturdy yet practical 5.2kgs. The design is finished off with the sleek, black legs which have been made using durable steel for superb resilience.
The artificial leather used to upholster these chairs gives an authentically vintage look, complemented by its dark brown colouring. They can also simply be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. For further detailed advice on how to care for your Aria Chairs, in addition to our general furniture assembly tips, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about these chairs:
A leather look dining chair is sure to give any dining space a stylish look, with the vintage effect of the Aria chair putting an edgy twist on a classic design. The versatility of these chairs means they would pair perfectly with a diverse range of dining tables from dark wood to glass. Why not take a look at our dining table collection and put together your perfect pairing?
To top it off, we are pleased to provide these chairs with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst free two person delivery is also available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Aria Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.