This Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
Add industrial-inspired style to your dining area with our Aria 6 Seater Wooden Dining Set which features six dining chairs upholstered using artificial, vintage brown leather, giving them an authentically rustic style. The chairs also feature black steel legs, which pair perfectly with our flagship industrial dining table, the Brunel Dining Table, which measures 18 L.180 x W.90 x H.75cm
This dining table is made out of veneered acacia hardwood, with a smooth and durable surface which complements the steel frame. The chairs also boast a chic, armless design and a sculpted seat, with dimensions of L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm.
What we love about this set:
Thanks to their artificial leather seats, the dining chairs can easily be wiped clean, making this set a great choice for the family home. For more detailed advice on maintenance, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab. With its authentic industrial look, this set is full of character and will certainly become the focal point of your dining area!
To top it off, the Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Aria Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.