Add designer appeal to your dining space with the stylish Aria Dining Set in vibrant blue.
The Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set in Blue includes:
Colourful yet classic, the Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set in Blue features our eye-catching Aria Dining Chairs which have been upholstered using sumptuous velvet for a luxurious look. The chic, black steel legs of the dining chairs pair perfectly with the frame of the dining table, which also boasts a black washed steel finish for an authentically industrial look.
Measuring 18 L.180 x W.90 x H.75cm, the Brunel Dining Table featured in this set includes a veneered acacia hardwood table top for a smooth and durable surface. Likewise, the Aria Chairs have a generously sized, sculpted seat, with dimensions of L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm. For maintenance advice, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab for information on how to look after your Aria Dining Set.
What we love about this set:
The Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set in Blue is ideal for the style-conscious home, making a timeless yet trendy centre piece for the dining room. The chic, armless silhouette of the Aria Chairs, coupled with their vibrant blue velvet upholstery contrasts with the industrial-inspired Brunel Dining Table, whilst the steel framing seamlessly ties both elements together to create a dining set which adds real character and flair.
To top it off, this set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty and what’s more, you can also take advantage of free two person delivery which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Aria Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.