This distinctive dining set combines our industrial-inspired Brunel table with green velvet chairs.
The Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set in Green includes:
Proving that a pop of colour can still be subtle and refined, our Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set in Green brings together the Aria Dining Chairs which have been upholstered using luxurious velvet fabric with the industrial-inspired Brunel dining table. The stylish, black steel legs of the dining chairs perfectly complement the dining table’s steel frame.
Measuring 18 L.180 x W.90 x H.75cm, the table has a veneered acacia hardwood table top for a smooth and durable surface, whilst the chairs boast a chic, armless design and sculpted seat, with dimensions of L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm. For maintenance advice, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab for information on how to look after your Aria Dining Set.
What we love about this set:
The industrial inspired frame of the table and chairs create a stylish contrast with the chair’s velvet upholstery, making this set the perfect choice for the style-conscious, modern home. The deep, green shade of the chair’s seat is a subtle way of adding a pop of colour and creating an inviting dining space which is sure to be the talk of your dinner parties!
To top it off, we are pleased to provide this set with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is also available.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Aria Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.