With grey velvet dining chairs, the Aria 6 Seater Wooden Dining Set never goes out of style.
The Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set in Grey includes:
Our Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set in Grey combines designer appeal with industrial style by pairing together the Brunel Dining Table, our flagship industrial dining table, with the Aria Dining Chairs which have been upholstered using luxurious velvet fabric in a chic grey shade.
The steel frame of the dining table perfectly complements the chair’s steel legs, whilst the table measures 18 L.180 x W.90 x H.75cm and is made out of veneered acacia hardwood, creating a smooth and durable surface. The chairs also boast a chic, armless design and a sculpted seat, with overall dimensions of L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm. For advice on maintenance, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about this set:
Combining industrial style with sophisticated velvet, the Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set in Grey is sure to complement a diverse array of interior schemes with its simple, modern silhouettes and on-trend appeal, making it the perfect choice for the modern home.
To top it off, the Aria Wooden 6 Seater Dining Set is available with a 12 month constructional warranty, in addition to our two person delivery service.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Aria Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.