The Aspen Sideboard channels contemporary and retro influences with its vintage silhouette and dark handles and legs. Measuring L.90 x H.65 x D.33cm, this sideboard offers ample space for storing away any books, DVDs, tableware or anything else you wish to house. Thanks to its manufactured wood construction and melamine coating, it is a hardwearing choice for the modern home.
With mixed storage options, this sideboard features a cupboard section, measuring 58cm wide, along with an open shelved section measuring 27.4cm. For specific dimes sions information, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagram. Also, for advice on how to keep this product in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
With plenty of cupboard space and open shelving, the Aspen Sideboard allows you to store away anything less visually appealing, whilst using the shelving to showcase your favourite ornaments, photo frames or books. Why not style the top with a faux plant in a decorative vase to add a touch of charm to your hallway, living room, or wherever else you choose to place this sideboard. Don’t forget to share with us on Instagram at @outandoutoriginal, using the hashtag #OutandOutAtHome for your chance to be featured across our social accounts.
For your added peace of mind, this product also comes with a one year structural guarantee.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recent blockage in the Suez Canal, we are unfortunately experiencing delays of 3-4 weeks with all shipments. Please allow an extra 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised timescale for all products currently on pre-order, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.