The Aspen White Side Table measures W.33 x H.58.5 x D.35cm, making it a great, space efficient choice, whether that’s in the living room as a useful side table, or either side of your bed as a bedside table.
This side table has been crafted using a combination of manufactured wood, pine and a melamine coating, which allows it to enjoy the benefit of a hardwearing surface to withstand the demands of daily use. For more detailed dimension information, including the size of the drawer, be sure to take a look at the dimension diagram. When it comes to maintenance, the Cleaning & Care tab contains some of the common FAQs on how to care for this product.
The Aspen White Side Table is a versatile piece of furniture with a nod to retro design in the form of tapered legs, which contrast with the crisp white finish to add a touch of personality. Introducing a side table to your living room is a fast and affordable way to upgrade your space and thanks to the combination of a drawer and open shelf, the Aspen Side Table allows you to showcase your coffee table books and ornaments and make a real feature within the room.
For your added reassurance, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.