These elegant tulip-style chairs feature chic grey upholstery complemented with wood-effect legs.
The Astrid Dining Chairs have a sculpted shell, upholstered using superb quality fabric in a chic grey shade. With dimensions of L.54 x W.44.5 x H.86.5cm and weighing 4.5kgs, these chairs are a practical addition to the modern home, with metal legs which have been finished with a wood effect, meaning you get the best of both worlds when it comes to aesthetic appeal and robust durability!
For detailed advice on how to look after your Astrid Chairs, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab containing maintenance advice, what to do if you spill something on your furniture, as well as our top assembly tips!
What we love about these chairs:
The Astrid Dining Chairs feature a Scandinavian-inspired tulip silhouette which makes them an elegant accompaniment to any dining table, whilst the grey upholstery is perfect for the style-conscious customer and is sure to complement any modern interior scheme.
To top it off, we are pleased to provide these chairs with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst free two person delivery is also available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.