Add modern and practical style to your dining space with the Astrid Extendable Dining Set.
Delivering practicality and style in equal amounts, our Astrid Extendable Dining Set combines our bestselling Abbey Extendable Table with the Astrid Dining Chairs to create a set which is fit for the modern home. The table’s top has been made using High Pressure Laminate (known as HPL), a resin based laminate material which has been created at pressures of over 1000lbs per square inch (70kg per square cm). This gives the table an incredibly durable surface. HPL is also commonly used on kitchen worktops as it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, making this set the perfect choice for the family home.
The solid wood frame of the table complements the wood-effect look of the chair’s legs, which are actually made of durable metal for the ultimate resilience. Measuring 80cm in width and 75cm high, the table also extends from 106-136cm to give you some extra space, whether that’s for more guests or more food is up to you!
What we love about this set:
The clean, white finish of the Abbey table top is perfectly complemented by grey, upholstered Astrid Dining Chairs, giving this set a modern and neutral colour palette which is sure to pair with any contemporary interior scheme.
This set is topped off with a 12 month constructional warranty, coupled with our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250!
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the table's surface.
• The upholstered chairs can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.