A versatile choice for the modern home, the Astrid Dining Chairs showcase an on-trend tulip design which is sure to add refined elegance to any space. This is stylishly contrasted with the tapered black legs. Constructed using durable metal, they not only offer superb durability, but add a touch of drama to this sophisticated design.
The grey velvet upholstery gives a plush and comfortable finish, whilst the chairs have overall dimensions of L.54 X W.44.5 X H.86.5cm.
What we love about these chairs:
Whether you are looking for some new chairs for your existing dining table or are putting together your perfect set from scratch, the Astrid Grey Velvet chairs add an injection of style to any modern home. With permanent on-trend status, grey is a versatile shade which is sure to complement your interior scheme.
To top it off, these chairs also come with a 12 month constructional warranty. For advice on how to care for these chairs and their velvet upholstery, be sure to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.