The Astrid 4 Seater Dining Set Includes:
This contemporary dining set features our bestselling extendable dining table which has a High Pressure Laminate (known as HPL) table top. HPL is a resin based, laminate material which is created at pressures of over 1000lbs per square inch. This provides an extremely durable surface. HPL is commonly used on kitchen worktops, thanks to its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. With a width of 80cm and height of 74cm, this dining table also extends from 106cm to a spacious 136cm, giving you some all-important extra space.
The four modern dining chairs boast a superb quality resin shell in a stylish light grey shade, which contrasts with the tapered wood-effect legs, adding a touch of warmth. For advice on how to keep this dining set looking great, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
This dining set features a modern colour scheme and design which is sure to complement any interior. Thanks to the table’s extending feature, it is a great choice for those looking for a flexible and practical dining set which doesn’t compromise on style.
For your added peace of mind, this dining set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of the furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.