We are pleased to offer our bestselling Astrid Dining Chairs in a resin finish. Dining chairs made from this material are an increasingly popular choice, as they are lightweight, whilst still having a sturdy construction. Another added benefit is that they can easily be wiped clean, making them a great choice for family homes.
The tapered legs are made of metal with a wood effect finish, giving you the best of both worlds in terms of durability and robustness. With dimensions of L.54 X W.44.5 X H.86.5cm, the Astrid Chairs will not take up too much space under your dining table, thanks to their streamlined design.
What we love about these chairs:
Serving style and practicality in equal amounts, these dining chairs have a tulip shaped design, creating a sophisticated and elegant look. Whether they are pairing with your existing table or something new, they are a versatile choice for any dining space.
We also provide these dining chairs with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind. For advice on how to keep these chairs in good condition, you can check out the Cleaning & Care tab where we have answered some common FAQs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
These chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove
any dust or crumbs if necessary.