Add modern style to your dining space with the Astrid Resin Dining Chairs in White. These chairs feature an on-trend tulip-shaped shell with tapered legs, creating an elegant yet contemporary look which is sure to complement almost any dining table you choose to pair them with.
With dimensions of D.54 X W.44.5 X H.86.5cm, these chairs also feature metal legs which guarantee a sturdy construction, whilst the wood effect finish gives you the best of both worlds in terms of strength and style.
What we love about these chairs:
Resin dining chairs are continuing to grow in popularity and this is largely due to the materials’ lightweight yet highly durable construction. Better yet, they also require no maintenance and can simply be wiped clean, making them an excellent choice for family homes or those who prefer a more practical alternative to upholstery. As the shell is white, these chairs are also guaranteed to complement any interior scheme and are also a great, versatile option if you are still deciding how to decorate your dining space.
You can read our top tips for maintenance and assembly by taking a look at the Cleaning & Care tab. A 12 month constructional warranty is also provided with these chairs for a little extra peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
The practical Talisa chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
These chairs are maintenance-free, thanks to their durable resin shell, but they can be lightly brushed or dusted to remove
any dust or crumbs if necessary.