Capture the relaxed summer lifestyle with this woven corner lounge set by ScanCom.
The Aura Luxury Woven Outdoor Corner Set by ScanCom includes:
The Aura Corner Lounge set includes a 2.5-seater sofa which measures L.173 x D.72 x H.70cm, as well as a corner sofa which measures L.139 x D.72 x H.70cm, allowing this set to comfortably seat at least four people. Thanks to its modular design, you can choose to arrange this set separately, or push the two sofas together for a streamlined look, depending on your space and style requirements.
This set is finished off with a square coffee table measuring 63x63cm which is made out of durable hardwood. For specific cleaning and care advice on how to look after your Aura Lounge Set, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab!
What we love about this set:
This luxurious lounge set features woven rope detailing at either end of the sofa which adds a unique touch, helping you to create a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere in your outdoor space. This is further complemented by the warm, rustic tones of the hardwood used to form the sofa’s legs, as well as the central coffee table.
We are pleased to provide the Aura Luxury Lounge Set with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Aura Cleaning & Care FAQs
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
We recommend bringing your furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.