The Austin Side Table has a modern, industrial look and is made using durable hardwood.
Part of our industrial table collection, the Austin Table features a contemporary-inspired block design and has dimensions of L.40xW.40xH.48cm, which makes it a perfectly proportioned side table, ideal for placing any drinks or remote controls. Equally, why not accessorise your side table with a decorative lamp or ornament to create a focal point in your living room?
The Austin Side Table has been made entirely out of mango, a hardwood with dense grains which gives it a superb resilience and has the ability to withstand the demands of daily use in the modern home. Mango is also a particularly sustainable wood thanks to its ability to mature much quicker than the oak tree. For cleaning and care advice for this product, be sure to visit the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab, which is full of our top furniture assembly tips, coupled with specialist advice.
What we love about this side table:
The clean and contemporary block design of the Austin Side Table is sure to remain timeless in its appeal, whilst its grey-toned hue will complement a diverse array of modern interior schemes.
For your added peace of mind, we are pleased to provide the Austin Side Table with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Austin Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.