Please note: *2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days*
The dining set is one of the most important pieces of furniture in the home and we think that this 4 seater dining set is a worthy focal point. The table measures 120cm in diameter, with a height of 75cm, the dining table is a relatively compact choice which still easily accommodates four of the dining chairs, each measuring L.46 x W.48 x H.85.5cm.
The chairs showcase an ergonomically sculpted shell, which has been made using resin in a chic and on-trend light grey shade. Resin is a particularly practical material which can easily be wiped clean, making this set a sensible yet stylish choice for family homes. The resin shell is complemented by hardwood legs, which add classic style and warmth, whilst the dining table has been crafted using a durable combination of metal and wood, with a sleek, satin finish.
With the satin finish table and light grey chairs, this dining set is perfect for those looking to create a chic, on-trend dining space. With a modern yet versatile colour palette, this set is sure to complement more colourful and neutral schemes equally, whilst remaining fuss-free when it comes to maintenance.
For specialised advice on how to keep this set in good condition, don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab. This set is also provided with a one year guarantee for your added peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Care Instructions & Warranty Information
This product comes with a limited 12 month warranty. Whilst this product has a robust finish, as with all painted surfaces some special care needs to be given to avoid damage. Please follow the below care guide instructions when using your furniture.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Avery Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.
• The chair's can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but they largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.