Measuring 80cm, this compact dining set offers space efficient style with a subtle pop of colour.
The Avery Round Dining Set includes:
The Avery 80cm Round Dining Set is a great choice when space is at a premium. The dining table measures 80cm in diameter with a height of 75cm and is made using a combination of metal and wood for optimum durability. The table’s elegant design is complemented by a sophisticated, satin finish which helps to reflect the light, another reason why this set is a great choice for smaller spaces!
The dining chairs have an ergonomically sculpted shell which ensures you’re sitting comfortably. However, they don’t just look great, they are also a practical choice and can easily be wiped clean thanks to their resin material, whilst the hardwood legs add a touch of classic charm.
When you’re looking for a space efficient dining set, you still want it to complement and enhance your interior scheme. The Avery 80cm Round Dining Set adds a subtle and sophisticated pop of colour, thanks to the teal dining chairs, whilst the satin finish table offers a luxurious feel.
For advice on how to keep the Avery 80cm Round Dining Set looking good, don’t forget to take a look at our Cleaning & Care tab. This set also comes with a one year guarantee for your added peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Care Instructions & Warranty Information
This product comes with a limited 12 month warranty. Whilst this product has a robust finish, as with all painted surfaces some special care needs to be given to avoid damage. Please follow the below care guide instructions when using your furniture.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Avery Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.
• The chair's can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but they largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.