Perfect for garden parties, this dining set is made from sustainably sourced eucalyptus hardwood.
The Bahama 8 Seater Wooden Garden Dining Set includes:
The Bahama 8 Seater Wooden Garden Dining Set is a spacious outdoor dining set which elegantly combines our 220cm Parsons Dining Table with eight of the Stackable Bahama Garden Dining Chairs, each measuring L.57 X W. 55.4 X H.87cm. The chairs can also be neatly stacked away when they are not in use, adding to the practicality of this set.
When you purchase this set, you can rest assured that you are buying a hardwood dining set which has been responsibly sourced from managed plantations and is not contributing towards deforestation. Both the table and chairs have been made from FSC Certified Brasilian Eucalyptus Hardwood to give you peace of mind that this is a set which offers both style and substance.
What we love about this set:
If you are a frequent garden party host or enjoy family get-togethers, then the Bahama 8 Seater Wooden Garden Dining Set is a superb choice which is sure to stand the test of time not only with its contemporary style, but also its durability. Eucalyptus is a naturally oily, rot-proof hardwood which is suitably qualified to withstand the demands of outdoor use. The chairs also have a textiline fabric seat and back offering the all-important comfort which is crucial for those long summer barbeques!
This set can be delivered direct to your home free of charge with our free two person delivery service and also comes with a one year constructional warranty.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Two year structural warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bahama Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalpytus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
•The textiline fabric used on the chairs is 100% maintenance free.