This four seater wooden dining set would look great on both decked areas and patios alike.
The Bahama 4 Seater Wooden Garden Dining Set includes:
The Bahama 4 Seater Wooden Garden Dining Set is a superb quality outdoor dining set, featuring our Parsons Dining Table which measures L.160 X W.90 X H.7cm, allowing it to comfortably and spaciously accommodate four of the Bahama Garden Dining Chairs.
The eucalyptus hardwood used to create this set is FSC certified, meaning it has been responsibly sourced, giving you peace of mind that you are making an environmentally friendly purchase. Alongside sustainability, practicality is another important aspect of this set, with the chairs being easily stackable so they can be safely stored away when not in use.
What we love about this set:
This set has a robust and durable construction which allows it to effectively withstand the demands of outdoor use. However, it also has a number of features which make it increasingly comfortable and practical for use by the whole family. Namely, the chairs have a fabric seat and back for added comfort, whilst the table also features a parasol hole, so you can enjoy your garden parties and barbeques comfortably in the shade.
Thanks to our free two person delivery service which is available on all orders over £250, this set can be delivered directly to your door free of charge and also comes with a one year constructional warranty. Be sure to also take a look at our buyers guide to wooden garden furniture which gives you an in depth insight into the various types of wooden garden furniture available, as well as information on maintenance and eco-credentials.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bahama Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptusis rot-proof to withstand outdoor use we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
• Simply wash the furniture (avoiding the seat fabric) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
•The textiline fabric used on the chairs is 100% maintenance free.