Normally priced at £599.00
Delivery in 5 weeks direct from the manufacturer
This casual dining set is made using a strong, durable metal frame and is hand woven to perfection. Perfect for those looking for a relaxed maintenance free dining set for their garden.
The Barcelona casual dining set is ideal for those looking for a maintenance free garden furniture set that is both stylish and practical. This rattan furniture set caters for up to nine guests and its practicality is enhanced by the low dining table which has a fitted tempered glass top, perfect for those summer day lunches with friends and family.
This luxurious casual dining set includes:
- Six seater corner seating suite
- Generous dining table with fitted tempered glass top
- Single person stool
- Double person bench
- Fitted seat and back cushions
- Free Two Man Delivery
Our favourite feature of this dining set sits in both its generous size but also its multifunctionality. Not only can the set be used casually for enjoying the sun and lounging during those long hazy days, but once the table comes into play it turns into a beautifull proportioned dining set that can fit upto nine guests.
The Barcelona set is an ideal set for entertaining guests and its maintenance free characteristics mean you can maximise your time enjoying your furniture in the garden or patio.
|Materials||Professionally galvanised steel frame with polypropylene based artificial rattan. 100% spun polyester cushions with removable covers.|
|Dimensions||Three Seater Bench: L.191 x D.71 x H.87cm
Two Seater Bench: L.177 x D.71 x H.87cm
Coffee table: L.120 x D.70 x H.66cm
|Weight||Total set: 77kgs|
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Barcelona Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
PE rattan is a synthetic rattan which is mould-resistant and can withstand outdoor use. However, if you want to keep your furniture in the best condition then we would recommend covering it over with a furniture cover during the winter.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Synthetic rattan can be easily cleaned with soapy warm water and a cloth if necessary, but other than that it requires no maintenance.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.