The Belgrave lounge set is one of our most luxurious garden furniture collections. God is truly in the detail on this piece, let us indulge you with some of the unique features:
1) Hand carved classic scroll arm which has been shaped to match the contours of your arm.
2) Elegant cross back design
3) Deepseat dimensions for extra depth and comfort
4) Thick seat and back cushions for supreme support and comfort
5) Teak finish that looks and feels like real teak
6) Fitted furniture cover to protect your set during harsh weather
Belgrave is in some ways a country classic however, here at Out & Out Original we believe in an eclectic mix of tastes and can see this luxurious set pride itself in almost any garden or patio, both modern or traditional.
What we love about this set?
In a world consumed by modernity, sometimes it is refreshing to be reminded of an era that once was. The Belgrave lounge set does just that, we love the nostalgic feeling we get when we look at this set and we've replaced the dark, traditional wood colour with a bright and modern teak look finish which brings it perfectly into the modern world.
FREE DELIVERY in 3-10 Working Days
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
Two year structural guarantee with a one year warranty for the fitted furniture cover
Cleaning & Care:
General Garden Furniture Assembly Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage it.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Belgrave Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Can my furniture be left outside year-round?
Whilst eucalyptus is rot-proof to withstand outdoor use, we recommend bringing your eucalyptus furniture inside during the winter months or any harsh weather conditions. If this isn't possible then you can simply use a furniture cover, but please make sure the set is well ventilated otherwise mould may form.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance on my furniture?
Simply wash the furniture (without the cushions) using a brush and soapy water once a year to remove any algae and lichens from the eucalyptus. You can then opt to apply an outdoor wood oil to give the wood colour and a new surface finish, we recommend contacting your local DIY store for suitable oils.
Can the cushions be left outside when not in use?
We recommend storing seat cushions indoors (such as in a shed or outbuilding) during any adverse weather or when the set is not
in use to keep them in good condition.
Are the cushions machine washable?
• All of our cushions have zippers so the cushion covers can be removed for cleaning. We would recommend either a very light machine wash, or better still, hand washing your cushion covers in lukewarm water to avoid any shrinkage or distortion of the fabric.
• In case of any accidental spillage on the seat cushions, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and gently press paper towels/ tissue onto the spilled area to minimise seepage into the cushion before machine/hand washing.