Enjoy the timeless yet modern look of a glass dining table with our Bergen Glass Dining Table. Measuring 150cm in length, 90cm wide and 75cm high, this table comfortably accommodates four people, making it a relatively compact choice which is perfect for city apartments, where the glass table top also helps to create the illusion of more space.
The durable glass used to create the Bergen table is also a practical choice, as it can easily be wiped clean using a damp cloth. For more detailed cleaning and care instructions for this product, take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab. This table also features durable metal legs which further enhance its robust construction, with a painted wood effect finish giving the legs a warm and stylish finish.
What we love about this table:
Inspired by the elegant simplicity of Scandinavian design, the Bergen Dining Table is sure to complement any interior scheme and any dining chair you choose to pair it with, making it a timeless and versatile addition to any kitchen or dining area.
This dining table is available with a 12 month constructional warranty, with free two person delivery available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bergen Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If you spill something on the table, this should be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
This table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any dust or marks and for regular cleaning. You can also purchase specialist glass cleaners, however make sure that this is a non-abrasive glass cleaner to avoid it damaging the table top.