The Berson four seater round dining set comes with a high back upholstered dining chair and solid oak constructed round 90cm table.
The Berson four seater compact dining set is a much appreciated addition to our home furniture designer collection. Sporting the new and improved high-back Berson dining chair, the set oozes both stark class and sophistication as well as comfort and practicality. The whole set is underpinned with an oak construction and the incredible micro-fibre polyester, which graces the Berson chair, will leave you astonished when it hits your dining room:
The high back Berson four seater round dining set includes:
This small dining set is practical but still characterful. The high back dining chairs are wonderfully comfortable and when combined with the solid oak constructed Clayton 90cm table come to life. The table is blessed with a reversed bevelled table top design and chunky tapered oak legs to give strength and durability.
What we love about this compact dining set?
Sold! The Berson high back chair is without doubt one of our special chairs. The fabric is wonderful and can only be fully appreciated when you're sitting in it, but even without that, the charcoal colour contrasts with the solid oak to allow the piece to stand out. Next to that comes the ergonomically shaped seat and back which gives you enough support to maintain a healthy posture but enough "give" to let you slouch when its absolutely needed.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you would like us to deliver to one of the following countries please email email@example.com who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Berson Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.