The Berson Extendable Four Seater Dining Set includes:
The Berson extendable dining set includes four elegant, designer chairs and a practical extending table. Where space is a premium, we felt it important to offer a dining set which is both compact yet functional, making it practical for daily life, but equally useful for any dinner parties or special occasions where a larger dining space may be needed.
The Berson chairs feature a high back design, something which not only offers extra support, but is quite uncommon in chair design these days, giving this set a unique and distinctive appeal. The elegant shape of the chairs are complemented by their solid oak legs, which tie in perfectly with the matching table. Whilst they are both made of oak, the table has been cut from a slightly lighter wood, creating an elegant contrast.
What we love about this set:
For those with a more modern and compact home, having furniture which works with the available space, instead of crowding it is extremely important. Whilst you need your dining set to be space efficient and practical during the day, it is great to know that you are able to cater for extra guests in an instant by extending the table to its full 136cm length. However, we have not forgotten about comfort and the padded, upholstered seats have a curved back for superior ergonomic comfort, meaning that any guests you do have may end up outstaying their welcome! You can even purchase the chairs separately here, should you wish to keep any additional chairs for guests.
If you’re looking for a dining set which is practical, versatile, stylish and comfortable then we are confident that the Berson is the set for you. If you especially like the chairs within this set, then you may be interested to see the alternative options we have available, including the Berson 4 Seater Round Set if you prefer a round table design or if you fancy something a little more unique, then be sure to take a look at the Berson 4 Seater Charcoal Dining Bench Set.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recent blockage in the Suez Canal, we are unfortunately experiencing delays of 3-4 weeks with all shipments. Please allow an extra 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised timescale for all products currently on pre-order, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Berson Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If you spill something on the table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust, crumbs or pet hairs if needed.
• The table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.
•Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain your furniture's finish, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.