Stand out from the crowd with the unique 120cm Bjork Bench Dining Set.
The Bjork Bench Dining Set Includes:
If you’re looking for a dining set with a truly unique appeal then the Bjork Bench Dining Set certainly ticks all the boxes. The Easton table and matching bench have a reclaimed wood effect look, with a durable melamine top to withstand the demands of the modern family home. Durable steel legs give the bench and dining table an industrial edge, complementing the set’s rustic appeal.
The addition of two Bjork Dining Chairs adds to this set’s contemporary style, whilst the artificial leather upholstery gives a stylish contrast to the rustic bench and dining table. With a table and bench both measuring 120cm in length, The Bjork Bench Dining Set is a practical dining set which comfortably seats four people
What we love about this set:
Perfect for the family home, the Bjork Dining Chairs can be wiped clean for ease of maintenance, although we have a feeling that the kids are likely to prefer the fun and modern bench! By combining the classic dining chair with the cool and quirky bench, this set appeals to all members of the family, whilst its neutral colour palette is sure to complement almost any interior scheme.
We are pleased to provide this set with a 12 month constructional warranty, alongside our two person delivery service.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bjork Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.