Give your dining room the ultimate contemporary look with the stylish Bjork Bench Dining Set.
The Bjork 160cm Bench Dining Set Includes:
Add modern style to your living or dining room with the Bjork 6 Seater Bench Dining Set which features our Easton Dining Table measuring L.160cm X W.80cm X H.76cm, alongside the Easton Bench, which measures L.150cm X W.30 X H.45cm. This set is finished off with the addition of four of our contemporary Bjork Dining Chairs, allowing this set to comfortably accommodate between 6-7 people with ease.
The bench and dining table have a rustic-inspired, reclaimed wood effect, along with a durable melamine top, ensuring that this set is suitably qualified to withstand the demands of the modern family home. Equally, the table, bench and dining chairs all feature powder coated metal legs to ensure the ultimate robustness. The Bjork Dining Chairs are made using superb quality artificial leather which can easily be wiped clean.
What we love about this set:
The Bjork 6 Seater Bench Dining Set is sure to be the centre piece of any room, whether it’s a modern family dining room or a chic, city apartment. The neutral, earthy tones will certainly complement a diverse range of interiors, or provide a great starting point if you’re decorating a room from scratch.
This dining set is also provided with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind. To top it off, our two person delivery is available. For more detailed information on how to look after your dining set, be sure to click on the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bjork Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.