With its understated style, the Bjork 6 Seater Dining Set is a contemporary addition to any home.
The Bjork 160cm Dining Set Includes:
The Bjork 6 Seater Dining Set perfectly captures the simplicity of modern design, combining our Easton Dining Table which measures L.160cm X W.80cm X H.76cm with the contemporary-inspired Bjork Dining Chairs to create a dining set which comfortably seats six people.
The table has a rustic-inspired, reclaimed wood effect, along with a durable melamine top with powder coated metal legs, meaning that this set is suitably qualified to withstand the demands of the modern family home. Equally, the Bjork Dining Chairs are made using superb quality artificial leather which can easily be wiped clean and are finished with powder coated metal legs.
What we love about this set:
The Bjork 6 Seater Dining Set combines rustic and industrial styles to create a set which is perfect for the modern home, whether that be a living room, dining room, or open plan apartment. The neutral, earthy colour scheme of this set will never go out of style, not to mention complementing a diverse range of interior colour schemes.
This dining set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty for your added peace of mind. For more detailed information on how to look after your dining set, be sure to click on the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bjork Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.