Our Bjork Dining Chairs have been upholstered using a PU faux leather effect material which creates the stylish look and smooth feel of leather and can also be easily wiped down for ease of maintenance, or after meals, making these chairs a practical choice for the busy family home. Foam padding also ensures optimum comfort, whilst the legs are constructed using powder coated metal for superb durability and a sleek finish.
These chairs measure L.47 X W.63 X H.84.5cm, meaning that they pair perfectly with any dining table, but would also be well suited for use in a home office or study, where they would look great paired with a modern desk.
What we love about these chairs:
The grey, leather-look of our Bjork chairs complements the industrial style, powder coated legs, giving a stylish and contemporary appearance which is sure to complement a diverse array of different colour schemes. If you’re looking to create a modern, minimalistic dining space then the Bjork chairs will fit right in!
We are also pleased to provide a 12 month constructional warranty with the purchase of these chairs for your added peace of mind.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Free 3 Year
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Bjork Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.