The Bjork 4 Seater Round Dining Set Includes:
Add cool, industrial-inspired style to your home with our Bjork 4 Seater Round Dining Set. This set features our simple yet elegant Bjork Dining Chairs which have been carefully upholstered using superb quality, artificial leather fabric which not only looks great, but can easily be wiped clean, making this set a practical choice for the family home.
The Bjork Chairs combine with our Easton Round Dining Table which measures L.110 X W.110 X H.76, allowing it to accommodate four of the dining chairs with comfortable ease. The table has a reclaimed wood effect look, with a durable melamine top, allowing it to withstand the demands of the modern family home. Durable steel legs add industrial-inspired detail, complementing this set’s rustic appeal.
What we love about this set:
The Bjork 4 Seater Round Dining Set brings together the homely feel of a round dining set with chic, industrial-inspired design to create a set which is perfect for the modern home. Thanks to its neutral colour palette, this set will undoubtedly complement a diverse array of interior schemes, as well as providing the focal point for your kitchen or dining area.
To top it off, this set comes with a 12 month constructional warranty as well as our free two person delivery service available on all orders over £250, which includes a two-hour pre-arranged delivery window for added convenience.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bjork Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• If accidental spillage onto the chairs occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.