The Bojan 6 Seater Walnut Dining Set includes:
Part of our Bojan walnut collection, this dining set showcases our bestselling Bojan chairs which have been treated with a walnut-look finish, whilst a solid resin seat and artificial leather cushion pad ensure minimal maintenance, thanks to their ability to be easily wiped clean.
Pairing perfectly with the chairs, the Clayton Dining Table measures 150cm in length, 90cm wide and 75cm high and is constructed using a walnut veneer to achieve the same luxurious finish seen on the chairs. The table is also made using rubberwood, a tropical hardwood which is renowned for its environmentally friendly properties and resistance to shrinkage and warping. This makes it a great choice for the modern home. For advice on how to keep this dining set in great condition, simply take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
Trendy yet timeless, the Bojan 6 Seater Walnut Dining Set captures modern style with grey, Eames style dining chairs, adding Scandinavian-inspired appeal, whilst the dining table boasts elegantly tapered legs. Comfortably accommodating six people, this set is a great choice for the modern family home.
For your added peace of mind, this set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, as well as our free two person delivery service, which is available on all orders over £250.
3-10 working days.
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
We are sorry to say that we do not deliver outside of the mainland UK however, we are expanding our brand internationally so watch this space!
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.