Add Scandinavian-inspired elegance to your dining space with this contemporary dining set.
The Bojan 6 Seater Walnut Dining Set includes:
Part of our new Bojan walnut collection, this dining set combines one of our bestselling dining tables and chairs, both in a new walnut finish. The chairs boast a solid resin seat and artificial leather cushion pad which allow them to be easily wiped clean, whilst the legs are made using beech wood, treated with a walnut-look finish which matches perfectly with the Clayton Dining Table, measuring 180cm in length, 90cm wide and 75cm high.
This table has been made using a walnut veneer, allowing it to achieve the same rich and luxurious finish seen on the chairs. Rubberwood, a tropical hardwood has also been used to make this table and this is a versatile material which is praised for its environmentally friendly properties and resistance to shrinkage and warping. For advice on how to keep this set in good condition for years to come, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
Walnut looks set to be a big trend in furniture over the coming years, whilst Scandinavian style is sure to remain timeless in its appeal, making this dining set a superb choice for the modern home. Eames style chairs offer contemporary, understated appeal, whilst the walnut-look finish gives this set a touch of designer elegance.
For added peace of mind this set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is also available on all orders over £250.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.