Create simple, understated elegance with our Bojan Walnut 180cm Dining Set in white.
The Bojan 6 Seater Walnut Dining Set includes:
This Scandinavian-inspired dining set features our bestselling Bojan dining chairs in a new and stylish walnut-look finish with a solid resin seat and artificial leather cushion pad. This allows the chairs to easily be wiped clean, giving the benefit of minimal maintenance for the modern family home.
This set also includes the Clayton Dining Table, which measures 180cm in length, 90cm wide and 75cm high. This table has been made using a walnut veneer, which achieves the same rich and luxurious finish seen on the chairs. Rubberwood, a tropical hardwood has also been used in the table’s construction. This is a versatile material which is praised for its environmentally friendly properties, as well as its resistance to shrinkage and warping. For advice on how to keep this set looking great for years to come, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
Accommodating up to six people, this set is a great choice for the family home or those looking for a little extra space for any dinner party guests. The Eames style chairs offer contemporary, understated appeal, whilst the walnut-look table and chair legs give this set a touch of designer elegance.
For added peace of mind this set is provided with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is available for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.