Modern yet timeless, these chairs feature an artificial leather cushion and walnut-look legs.
As part of our Bojan collection, we are pleased to introduce a range of home furniture items with a luxurious walnut finish. The Bojan chair is one of our bestselling chairs, featuring a solid shell seat which is made out of durable, high quality resin.
Adding both comfort and style, these chairs also feature an artificial leather cushion pad which can be easily wiped clean, making them a practical choice for the modern family home. The Bojan chairs’ legs are made using beech, a wood which is highly regarded for its strength and durability. The legs have then been treated with a dark walnut finish, which helps to create a rich and luxurious feel.
What we love about these chairs:
Walnut looks set to be a big trend in furniture over the coming years and Out & Out are pleased to bring you a complete collection of walnut dining chairs, tables and complete sets as part of our Bojan collection. The Scandinavian-inspired Bojan chair offers contemporary appeal, with a sleek, minimalistic appearance, whilst the addition of walnut legs ensure a timeless yet trendy touch of elegance.
For your added peace of mind, we provide these chairs with a 12 month constructional warranty, whilst our free two person delivery service is also available on all orders over £250.
3-10 WORKING DAYS
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders £100-£250||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Orders over £250||Delivery is FREE|
|Optional Assembly||£39.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
Do you deliver abroad?
International deliveries are accepted to the following countries based on a minimum order value of £1000. If you are wish for us to deliver to one of the following countries please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will happily guide you through the process.
For more information, check out our Delivery and Returns.
12 month constructional warranty
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.