We combined our Charles and Ray Eames inspired Bojan chair with our Clayton table to make a trendy dining set to stand out from the crowd.
We love mixing and matching so when someone suggested combining the Bojan dining chair and the Clayton dining table we said, why not?
This modern six seater dining set is ideal for those of you looking for a designer look and quality without the price tag. The dining table is made from a solid hardwood construction and our trendy tub dining chairs are perfect for creating a modern look.
The beauty about this set is it keeps the head and foot of the table free to give you even more flexibility, you can either leave it open to help you access the table when entertaining or grab another two dining chair to make up the numbers when you find your dinner party is more popular than originally planned.
The Bojan chairs are made from polypropylene plastic which sounds very technical but basically means that one of the great features of this material is that it is recyclable and this will have very little impact on the environment. The other cool feature of these chairs is the integrated padded seat cushion which is covered in a PU leather fabric which is resistant to stains and scuffs so that it requires very little maintenance but gives you comfort when you need it.
We cap all this off with a lovely grey pantone accent colour which will give you just enough style to be contemporary but will not be too overbearing if you decide to change up your rooms colour theme further down the track.
**Please note: the colour of the dining chairs is as shown in the set of two image**
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Free 3 year constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.