This Bojan Black 4 Seater Dining Set includes:
This dining set perfectly combines style with practicality, the Eames style Black Bojan chairs are made from a wonderful material called Polyethylene, making them fully recyclable but also maintenance free. The durable stained beech legs are finished with a clear lacquer, perfectly matching the Clayton 150cm table included in this set.
The durable and maintenance free materials used throughout this set make it an ideal option for a family home looking to add an injection of sophisticated design with both style and substance. Moreover, the table top has a unique barrel design, offering superior quality with attention to detail.
What we love about this set:
Aimed at design savvy city dwellers who need space saving furniture, this set will not take up too much space, but it definitely makes its mark on your home. It is versatile in both its appearance and its functionality, with a mixture of solid hardwood and black synthetic leather sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes and add a touch of designer style.
The versatility of this set makes it just as appropriate for a family breakfast as it does for an evening dinner party, it could even act as a functional workspace during the daytime. If there’s a few more of you in your family, then not to worry, the Bojan Black Dining Set is also available in both 6 Seater and 8 Seater alternatives.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
12 month constructional warranty.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.