Our Charles and Ray Eames style chairs work perfectly with the mid-century inspired Clayton dining table to make a trend setter of a set!
The Bojan Six Seater dining set is a luxury modern dining set which comes with...
We love mixing and matching, just look at the food we consume as a society and anyone can see that our tastes are as diverse as ever! Our Bojan six seater dining set is inspired from Scandinavia and takes the shape of a mid-century classic.
This modern six seater black dining set blends design and price wonderfully and is extremley good value for money, ideal for those looking for an affordable yet fashionable dining set for their modern home.
The beauty about this set is it keeps the head and foot of the table free to give you even more flexibility, you can either leave it open to help you access the table when entertaining or grab another two dining chair to make up the numbers when you find your dinner party is more popular than originally planned.
The Bojan chairs are made from polypropylene plastic which sounds awfully technical but basically means that one of the great features of this material is it is recyclable and this will have very little impact on the environment. The other cool feature of these chairs is the integrated padded seat cushion which is covered in a PU leather fabric which is resistant to stains and scuffs so that it requires very little maintenance but gives you comfort when you need it.
We find the stark black contrasting chairs give this dining set a contemporary edge whilst the calm natural solid hardwood brings a calm to ensure the look is not too overbearing.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the recent blockage in the Suez Canal, we are unfortunately experiencing delays of 3-4 weeks with all shipments. Please allow an extra 3-4 weeks on top of the advertised timescale for all products currently on pre-order, as well as our made to order sofas and armchairs.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £34.95|
|Optional Assembly||£79.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service includes the following:
How long will delivery take?
If a product is marked with a green ‘Fast Delivery’ banner, it is eligible for our Fast Delivery service and will be delivered to you within 2-3 working days.
Please note, this 2-3 day delivery window is applicable to all orders placed before 12pm. If your order is placed after 12pm, it will be processed the following day, then delivered within 2-3 days.
We aim to deliver all Standard Delivery orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where it can take us up to 14 days to arrange delivery during busier periods.
If you are ordering a product on pre-order, the time you can expect delivery will be stated below the ‘pre-order now’ button and delivered to you within this specified timescale.
Made to order Sofas & Armchairs:
Aside from our Fast Delivery and Sale sofas, all of our sofas and armchairs are made to order in your chosen style and fabric. We pre-produce the solid wooden frames of our sofas and keep them in stock, so all we need to do is upholster them. Quick and Simple!
Once you've placed your order, you will be updated at each stage of the manufacturing process so you know we're on time! Our current delivery time for our made to order sofas and armchairs is 8 weeks.
Got any other questions about delivery? Take a look at our Delivery FAQ’s page.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Free 3 year constructional guarantee.
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Bojan Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.